Good night (visualizer) Good night (visualizer)

I love how, at first, it's the house the one wich blinks. Then, the house stops (the family goes to sleep or something), and the moon and stars start blinking as if they were answering to the sounds from the house. It's so calm, I really like it =)

Noisysundae responds:

That's the story of it. I think of it like someone has wound up a music box and go to sleep. :)

Space & Lasers Prototype Space & Lasers Prototype

I belive this game has potential. It would be nice to see not only different kind of weapons, but also different kind of shields and armors. For example, you could have an S-Class ship wich has special shields tecnology, wich allows you to equip better shields than other usual ships, but can't use missiles and has low armor.
Weapons could have different ranges, for example, a powerful bomb wich has short range but causes a lot of damage to armour and medium damage to shields. Or a laser with infinite range wich causes almost nothing damage to shield and medium damage to armour.
Shields could have special abilities, like, for example, one could regenerate a lot each turn, but reset each turn, while other one could regenerate less each turn without "reseting" wich would allow to accumulate your shields strenght up to a limit.
There should be two or three different kind of ammunition. For example, you could have "missiles", wich are used for bombs and missiles; "bullets" wich are used for machine guns or something, and "energy", wich is recharged every turn and is used for lasers AND shields.
That gives me the idea of a ship called like "The Destroyer" wich would have no shields, but a perk wich would allow the ship to produce its own "low quality" bullets or missiles. Also, it would have an extra high armour and the ability to repair it very slowly.
I don't know, it sounds kind of complex, but if you could do that, something very good could appear.
Good luck! :)

Magnetized Magnetized

After 118 fails, I came to a conclusion... I love this game.
Lvl 60 and the end are just great. So great that I had to play the games 4 times :O
I really recomend this game to every one here in newgrounds :P

Where Is My Key? Where Is My Key?

First of all, I don't speak english at all but I'll write as clear as I can.
I really liked the game. I like the graphics style, the music and the idea itself.
So, this are the things I think you could improve:
1- Offline ver. option does nothing.
2- When you see the credits, there is nothing about the music.
3- There is an error that make the game crash when you are hitted by a crystal and you are, at the same time, touching a wall or something. I couldn't reproduce the error intentionally, but it happened me like 7 times while playing the game.
4- It would be nice to see more levels :)
I would like to see more challenging levels, as every level but the tower is relatively easy.
But I insist, I liked the game a lot, and it would be nice to see more games like that.

NemesisQK responds:

Thanks. I heard about that bug but it seems that is deeply hidden in the code and it's really hard to find it. It would take all the code to rewritte. Next chapter of Zeddicuss jurney will be written from the beggining and yeah, it will be more challenging and entertaining ;)

About that offline version, for me it is working. Maybe click two times or something?

Expose Expose

Woah, ┬┐what can I say? To hear your first tracks and then come here and hear this is quite impressive, dude, you have improved a lot. Even though the song may be a little repetitive, it was, at least for me, very confortable to hear. That means nothing sounded too strange, too loud, or too silent, or anything I would generally call "bad". I may actually download this and put it like, in my electronic music playlist which I hear when on the metro ^.^
I personally liked the song in general: the mixing, effects, and all, I guess.
I would have liked to hear a more marked, clear, or varied melody.
So, I guess I've finally paid my debt (?)
Have a good day :)

Orboscar responds:

Thank you! I appreciate your comment. I think I have improved and even more since this track... maybe you could check out my new preview? I'll publish it right now under the name "ID"

Thanks again & have a nice day :)

No Game No Life [ 8-bit Edition ] No Game No Life [ 8-bit Edition ]

- I don't think this sounds like a chiptune, but instead like a "Chiptune-like" song. The percussion and the "piano" sounds... A little bit more sophisticated. I say that because of the "[ 8-bit edition ]" part of the title.
- The intro is alright (though, just as a detail, I think at second 12, you could have made the first e note stop a little bit earlier, so that you can hear that those are actually two notes).
- Then, the piano starts playing, and I like it. Just after it, another lead starts at second 45, and I feel that the song loses strength right there, because the lead is left almost alone, with little percussion and a strange bass. Immediately, at second 58, that awkward feelings disappears as the background synths and the percussion reappears.
- 1:35 ==> 1:40 great ^.^
-At 2:01, that long A and F# are asking its creator to put some vibrato in them. Really, they need it. Same goes for F# at 2:10.
-The end is good. I would have added maybe some kind of arpeggio from high to low notes to finish it, but I like it as it is as well.

Overall, good song, but has some relatively easy to solve problems which cause it to sound "not that good" overall. That, of course, doesn't mean it sounds bat at all. In fact, it's much better than my songs lol.

I saw you were skipped again in the R4R forums, so I thought I'd leave you a review so everyone is happy. ^.^

Techmo-X responds:

Yeah see I was trying my best with this song and I knew it wasn't gonna be perfect. I have the tendency to listen to my music on repeat to try and get a feel of things and I had to rerender this song quite a few times before finalizing it. I did want to put up more towards the ending and zi wanted to also give the bass more feel but it was becoming a bit of a confusing problem so I tried the best I could. Overall its still not all that bad. Thank you

Neat's new demos! Neat's new demos!

Not sure what to say about the first. I think it's allright, but it's just not my style.

The second one requires tons of work. It kinda sounds... ┬┐Empty?

Even though the mixing isn't as good in the third, It is the track that I like the most, so I'd rather see you finish that one first. I'd expect you to add more melodies into this one, or it would sound too monotone.

GGMiXsiMusic responds:

Thanks for your vote!

It's 4v2v1 now!

Also, i added a melody for the first one.